How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
Apply to (Cotton, Polyester, Wool, Viscose Rugs)
- 1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
- 2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- 3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- 4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
- 5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- 6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
- 7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.
Special care instructions for specific material types given below.
- 1. Use soft hand brush to clean.
- 2. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
- 3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time
- 1. Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
- 2. A natural scent of jute may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
- 3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
- 1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
- 2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
- 3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
- 1. Natural variation in color of silk is due to its re-cycled nature add to its beauty and authenticity.